Monday, March 21, 2011

This Means So Much

I am a fan of good food and quick cooking. This may not be a surprise to people who knows my style. Jamie Oliver's perfectly the guru I've been looking for.

A bit of history, my friends K&I are loyal viewers on this television program that features cooking in a reality show. I got to learn about it from their shout-outs which caught my interest. Unknowingly, a would be home-based chef is one of my frustrations. Problem is I don't have the luxury of time to do what I love. I then followed the links posted by my friend to my amazement. It was Jamie's channel in Youtube. I felt like acquiring a fever which wont subside unless treated immediately with an antidote. I summoned my courage and told K that a copy of Jamie's 30 Minute Meals was the only cure. *hide* To my surprise she reverted with a big YES! True enough, "Ask and it shall be given unto you."

I'm so full of gratitude to my dear friends K&I who endured getting the signature of Jme even if what I wished for is only the cookbook. Imagine the sacrifice they've gone through, only selfless people can do this. It made me feel so loved.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Catching Up

Recent Posts

About This Blog

A collection of what have transpired along the years with my trusted gadgets Ny and Cy, short for Niky and Cany.