Saturday, April 2, 2011

Food Photography :: Spinach & Bacon Vegeroni

Today I got hooked with my laundry that had piled up for weeks as the weather dipped lower than the normal last weekend. So I decided to seize it by taking an overtime in bed. haha!

Lunch was bland eating alone. Yet I guess I discovered one of the easiest menu this year. I call it Spinach and Bacon Vegeroni. Below is a quick run through of the ingredients.

SPINACH and BACON VEGERONI

Vegeroni Pasta
Bacon strips
Fresh Spinach
Fresh Basil leaves
Olive oil
Cheese
Salt and Pepper

1. Cook pasta, drain and set aside.
2. In a pan, pour in the olive oil, add bacon strips, basil, spinach in order and cook for few minutes.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Grate a little cheese on top of the pasta.
5. Scatter the toppings and garnish with extra cheese.

Done. Now you're ready to eat! Hope you'll enjoy this recipe as much as I do.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Catching Up

Recent Posts

About This Blog

A collection of what have transpired along the years with my trusted gadgets Ny and Cy, short for Niky and Cany.