Friday, March 18, 2011

Finding Myself in Layers


Me & T watching a football game.

Just when I thought that I could send our comforters to laundry shop, the weather suddenly shifted to 16-18ÂșC in Thailand as recorded by the Meteorological Department. It feels like it's December as a result of the high pressure in China. This past few days made it pretty hard for me to wake up on time. Not to mention the thick clothes that were already kept somewhere. Although this is just a temporary reprieve from the warm and sunny days,I felt grateful for the experience. I was giddy to finally put on some layers and save electricity by turning off the ACs. Seems like I timetraveled to Europe or Japan to witness autumn.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Catching Up

Recent Posts

About This Blog

A collection of what have transpired along the years with my trusted gadgets Ny and Cy, short for Niky and Cany.