Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sweet and Savoury

I'll start posting the desserts to create consistency on the title instead of the main dishes. First off, here are two Indian desserts that caught my eyes as I was roaming around the food stalls yesterday at AIT Food Fair. I later found out that both are too oily. After each bite I tried to squeeze them with a fork to take out the oil which made them look perfectly puffy. Sorry I missed out the name of the second one. Any idea?

Boondi Ka Laddoo






Lao Meatballs




Lao Somtam


Mekong Weed - best paired with Beer Lao.

Vietnamese dish - Fried fish with curry.

Vietnamese Fresh Spring-rolls


Vietnamese Fresh Salad

***
All photos are SOOC (Straight out of Camera) and labeled. Taken 7 September 2010. AIT Day- Food Fair 2010.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Catching Up

Recent Posts

About This Blog

A collection of what have transpired along the years with my trusted gadgets Ny and Cy, short for Niky and Cany.