Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Missing Bobs

Cafe Bobs chocolate cake and hot choco in Bacolod City.

Today I felt so light and carefree. Oops you might think I'm being paid for a sanitary napkin ad. But NO! I just wonder what could be better than organizing our home during this lazy afternoon. Then I started to check on my old externals and decided it might be time to bring them all together in one container. As I started to transfer my old pics on my Tera memories flashback as I look at my aging photos.

I greatly miss the company of Bobs. It's my sweet neighbor back then for eight years during college and working years at La Salle Avenue. What I like most about this shop is their Silvana de Cebu. Possibly it has gained more fans over the years or I might have been too slow to order it during my last visit in Bacolod. This goody below also goes with the same name but I obviously prefer the flat, round, chewy and buttercream flavored delight. Still they are good enough for me.


Silvanas at Bobs.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Catching Up

Recent Posts

About This Blog

A collection of what have transpired along the years with my trusted gadgets Ny and Cy, short for Niky and Cany.