Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Together as One

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
John Lennon

Wawa, Mau and baby Wamwam

***
I felt blessed to get a chance to take their family photo. People who are close to my heart.

Maureen and I are kindred spirits when it comes to shopping --we're both impulse buyers. We both landed our first job in Bangkok on the same school and shared a single flat. That's where I get to know her better, as well as her fiancee then Wawa. A very generous, easy to please and down-to-earth people.

I've witnessed how they grow in love. Soon their bond will be complete as they receive the spiritual blessings they hoped for. Best wishes dear friends!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Catching Up

Recent Posts

About This Blog

A collection of what have transpired along the years with my trusted gadgets Ny and Cy, short for Niky and Cany.