Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Tricks


Art doesn't just happen by accident. It is about pulling out new tricks and trying new things.
Nicholas Meyer

***
JP. Trying out kickflip trick on his ripstick/waveboard.

***
This reminds me of my journey in photography as a hobbyist. I realize that I still have much more to learn about this art.

I know I can't just study photography. It has to be my passion that should come from the heart.

My images are not only about the capture. It's also about the post production. It's the combination of the two that makes a great image which I believe is very important.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Catching Up

Recent Posts

About This Blog

A collection of what have transpired along the years with my trusted gadgets Ny and Cy, short for Niky and Cany.