Saturday, November 27, 2010

Foodie :: Mulberry Shake

It's pretty common for us find this fruit in tropical countries like in Philippines but I never really had a chance of tasting it. Honestly! When I was in elementary, they used to grow on my classmate's front yard. I remember it vividly as kids were too attracted to it and they usually end up getting stains on their white uniforms.

Yesterday I found this short black mulberries on my favorite shop. It has replaced the cheap avocados which were on season sale last October to early November. It's always the joy of finding new treasures that lures me to keep coming back at the Royal Thai Project shop in Future Park, Rangsit. (at the basement right beside Okashi shop)

I so love the refreshing blend of the mulberry milk shake that hubby prepared. He is the master shaker of the house and he just did another great mixing with this one.

Black Mulberries from the Royal Thai Project store for 30.00 THB only.

The finished product.



Mulberry Shake Recipe
(Concocted by Tony)

1 cup cleaned mulberry (throw away the stalks)
crushed ice- 3/4 of the blender
1 1/2 cup fresh milk
8 tbsp. condensed milk
6 tbsp. sugar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Catching Up

Recent Posts

About This Blog

A collection of what have transpired along the years with my trusted gadgets Ny and Cy, short for Niky and Cany.