Monday, October 25, 2010

Afghan Indonesian Wedding :: K and D

Khalid and Dinda's Wedding
23 October 2010

Call it luck but most probably it was blessing that my trip got postponed so then I could make things possible for my thrill seeking hobby and these two lovely couple. It was Friday afternoon when I received this unusual call telling me that if I'm free to cover a wedding the following day. Oohlala! That caught me by surprise. I felt a little pressure for them since their photographer had backed out late in the afternoon before the event. So I did what I'm supposed to do. I remember telling Khalid, let's make this happen. (~_~)

Last minute review. It was a struggle to shoot the event as I consider myself as more of a 'natural light' photographer. And for the very reason that I am not yet ready to invest on a mighty Speedlight 430EX II made it impossible for me to get the perfect shots that I want. These hands are still not yet set for heavier gadgets I guess. I felt a big relief when the ceremony was over.

Dinda's pretty in pink bouquet.




Few details with Khun Kung, AIT's famous hairstylist.

The wedding dress and the ceremonial throne for K&D.

They had a nice ring.


***
More photos on the next page.

2 comments:

Chelo said...

wow!!! lovely insight into a multicultural wedding leen=)

leen said...

big thanks, Chel! (^_^)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Catching Up

Recent Posts

About This Blog

A collection of what have transpired along the years with my trusted gadgets Ny and Cy, short for Niky and Cany.