Friday, August 6, 2010

Simplicity


Simplicity is a virtue often ignored.
{Cécile Dias}

***
I am a homebody or perhaps a nobody. (^_^) I only go out of the house if necessary. Like doing the grocery or engaging on some outdoor exercise. Just this week, T had to go for a dinner meeting and so I was left alone. At times I would watch DVDs but now that we gave it away, since we felt that it wasn't too useful for us, my second option was to experiment new menus.

I'm getting a bit conscious of my bulging tummy so I chose to prepare a quick salad for my dinner. The ingredients consisted of cucumber, iceberg lettuce, crab sticks, cheese, raisins, almonds, diced crunchy bread and Caesar's salad dressing.

A good friend of mine, Cécile noticed my FB shoutout and she left those words above which gave me the idea to look for a possible relevant photo. I took this shot during one of my visits in my hometown. It has always been a habit of mine to go for an off-road adventure with family and meet simple people when I am around M-town. I love talking to them because they are full of stories about life's lessons.

2 comments:

Shutterfairy said...

what the man is eating looks really yummy..

leen said...

that red thing is very attractive. but watch out! it'll sting your taste buds a bit...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Catching Up

Recent Posts

About This Blog

A collection of what have transpired along the years with my trusted gadgets Ny and Cy, short for Niky and Cany.