Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mini Business Venture




ENTREPRENEURSHIP. I always feel happy in serving other people and the fulfillment I get out of it is priceless. Lately I have been to a mini baking business venture with close friends as my main customers. (^_^) There's no doubt I heart baking and in my little way somehow I was able to prove to myself that I can find other means to survive.

BRANDING. Since then, I have this blueprint in mind of how I'm gonna name my future bakeshop. I use to tell T about it just for the record, believing that wish do come true. In short, I called it Quick Bites, ETC.

LIMITED. I made it clear beforehand that I'm not serious with it and this is just for the sake of satisfying their delights. However, it felt good to hear yummy quotes from them. Still I'm not making up my mind. For now this will remain a lucrative hobby for me.

3 comments:

merilee said...

awesome!!! we have big bites here...quick bites sounds good..yummmmmyyyy.

leen said...

thanks Mi. I would be obliged to prepare whenever you are around.

meowiefotografie said...

Keep it up dhai! I knew ever since college you were really good at baking! sige na kay ako man ang imo na main customers..heeeeheee although one request lang na dapat sugar free lang ya akon..hrhrhrhrr...love ya and miss ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Catching Up

Recent Posts

About This Blog

A collection of what have transpired along the years with my trusted gadgets Ny and Cy, short for Niky and Cany.