Thursday, January 7, 2010

Truly, I ♥ Faces



I being inspired by other photo enthusiasts that I get to know through blog hopping. Visiting new photo websites is like opening Pandora's box. Each has its own story to tell and creativity to push aspiring artist to learn more.

Visit the new apple of my eye. I'm obviously a big fan!
Happy Birthday!


“I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.”

P.S.- Kindly right click to open new tab for Firefox if you think the comment box is not opening. Thank you.

7 comments:

AJ said...

I really like the way you made the logo transparent!

ghomeschool said...

What a cutie. Love the logo.

Tezzie said...

Awesome! Really love the transparancy of the logo...

Jan said...

Love, love, love your entry!!

merilee said...

like the logo you made.

leen said...

@AJ- a stroke of luck perhaps. I wasn't fully aware that it would turn out that way.
@ghomeschool- happy me!
@Tezzie- i'm amazed too. thanks!
@Jan- gee thanks! keep coming (^_^).
@merilee- i got it from the site Mi. it's part of the challenge =)
@Elyssa- yup, she's a charmer =) my goddaughter.

PumpkinSeed Photography said...

Great shot & editing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Catching Up

Recent Posts

About This Blog

A collection of what have transpired along the years with my trusted gadgets Ny and Cy, short for Niky and Cany.