Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Live Life. Love Life.


Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting

I love visiting friends. Last Saturday me and T went to Sofie's place where a bunch of surprise awaits me. Nanay Lolit had prepared a hearty lunch for us to share with. It was too late when I came there. I like observing people how they cook but that time all the foods where already set on the table when we arrived. So I just lingered on the kitchen right after the meal to check out some recipe books.

Oh! and the surprise... I got three good books to fill in my memory bank. Will be coming back to reload with new ones probably after a month. I'm too lazy to read you see. It will all depend on my mood.

It was 2nd of January when I first saw The Biggest Loser Asia on Hallmark channel. My eyes were glued on the TV as I find it more exciting than other reality shows in the past. I felt hopeful for all who auditioned, thinking about recognizing any weakness/problem is the key to overcoming it. I can't wait to see their transformation.

Here are few express guides for a good life from TBL:
  • Avoid food portions LARGER than your FIST.
  • If you spend alot of time watching TV, make good use of the commercial breaks and DO SIT-UPS WHILE WAITING for your favorite show.
Foody shot above was taken during New Year's Eve. That's the carrot cake I prepared for the fellowship right after the mass. I'm ever thankful to Mae who never gets tired of sharing her baking secrets to me. Mille fois merci!

6 comments:

merilee said...

yummmm, yumm, yum....ate ai, paano mo yan ginawa ang home, rate and etc... saan me magpunta gusto ko lagyan kay marcie na ganyan di ako marunong...i try many times pero di ko tlaga alam where me punta...thank you...

leen said...

hi Mi! you can go to Layout>> Page Element>> Links, then you specify the tabs you want =)

merilee said...

ate ai, thanks..pero di ko pa rin...try ko di pa rin....kasi add widgets man doon....

leen said...

Yes Mi. you got it right. It is inside the widget box. Under the Link widget click EDIT. Below you will find New Site URL and New Site Name. That's what you are looking for. You may add several links according to your preference.

Anonymous said...

i remember they were very delicious (: hopefully one day i will learn how to bake. i love cakes! - kaye

leen said...

hi kaye! call me sometime (^^,) we can a have a baking session together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Catching Up

Recent Posts

About This Blog

A collection of what have transpired along the years with my trusted gadgets Ny and Cy, short for Niky and Cany.